Friday, July 07, 2006

Broke WIlleez/Strictly For Live Men



Whats up everyone? Sorry bout the slow posting, I've been moving n shit so bare with me, just thought i would drop this one on ya right quick...

Droopy Eye Crew: Broke Willeez/Strictly For Live Men (Smokehouse) 1997
not a bad single, production by Tempamental & Smokehouse.. Im not really feeling "Broke Willeez" but "Strictly For Live Men" is a nice joint if you ask me... Till next time..PEAZ!


01-broke willeez
02-strictly for live men

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both beats are known. I dont like Broke Willeez cause there was a german remix in the late 90s I really hate...
Thx for bringing new shit again...

pz

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Farmers insurance claims status free mcse past questions Successful pregnancy levaquin Nfl starter jacket seattle seahawks

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home