Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Boro's




Dope 12" from Bee Why. I think the production comes from Gee The Nutty Professor. This 12" was released on WolfPak Entertainment, in 1997 i believe.. all i really know about Bee Why, is that he is from Queens, and i know he has at least 3 more releases Bee Why, "Reality" 12" Wolfpak Entertainment, and Bee Why,"Remember The times" 12" Wolfpak Entertainment, Bee Why “G.A.T.S.” b/w “Crazy Queens” Wolfpak Entertainment. If anyone knows how i can get a copy of any of these 12"s HOLLA...



01-bee why-the boros

3 Comments:

Blogger nappi said...

yeah no doubt. thanks for the comment:)

10:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Every time I played that out at bars or clubs or on the radio, I always had kids asking :o what was that?, I'm proud to own it, that's that real Queens shit...I just out "Remember The Times" on a back to 1997 comp on my blog.

peace

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Bee Why CD Called the Lost tape will be out april 07 has 13 tracks real dope Qween hip hop

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home