Friday, March 03, 2006

anyday can be your last!!



Super Dope 12" from Jasun Ward AKA Half A Mill,(RIP). IM not sure if this was his first release or not, but in my opinion its his best, "hands down". Ok this release has 2 tracks on it both , are produced , written, and arranged, by Half A Mill. "Any Day Can Be Ya Last" is the first joint, this track is my least favorite of the 2, but in noway is it wack, its actually dope as fuck, but track 2 "Another Homicide Scene" is off the chain, fresh lyrics, dope beat, all around quality.. The Label is "Half A Million Productions" / "Power Records" ... Half A Mill, Was shot, and murdered, a few years ago in his Brooklyn apartment, I believe it was over a drug deal gone bad. Looks to me like it was just "another homicide scene"... (RIP) Jasun Ward AKA HALF A MILL! PEAZ!!


01-half a mill-any day can be ya last
02-half a mill-another homicide scene

2 Comments:

Blogger Skalp said...

yeah, "another homicide scene" is THE cut! always loved the way he starts rhyming on this track!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Skalp said...

thanks for your comment, I've just added your link on my blog ;)

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home